Many of our clients are membership-based organisations and so need systems to manage that membership.
Although no two systems are identical there are some common requirements, and we have therefore been able to develop a standard platform on the basis of which we can provide precisely-tailored programs.
These programs are Windows desktop systems written in Borland Delphi.
Facilities which we provide include:
- management of direct debits
- integration with websites
- integration with online payments systems
- relationship management with unlimited history and analysis data
- powerful querying and reporting
- emails and letters to all or selected members
Above all what we provide is flexibility. The chances are that what you need
will already be included. If it isn't, or you find there is something new you need,
it will be added quickly and economically.
We are sometimes asked why we recommend desktop systems instead of web-based ones.
As always it depends on requirements. However, it is our belief that at the present stage of development of web-based applications it is not possible to provide facilities of the standard of those which are available with Windows desktop programs.